Books and Articles by Thomas H. Greco, Jr.
- The End of Money and the Future of Civilization
- Money: Understanding and Creating Alternatives to Legal Tender (excerpts)
- Youth Employment Scrip (Chapter 22 from Money: Understanding and Creating Alternatives to Legal Tender)
- New Money for Healthy Communities (HTML pages)
- Money and Debt: A Solution to the Global Crisis
- The Need for Monetary Reform and the Status of the Movement
- Regional Economic Development Through the Organization of Local Trade Exchanges
- Local Employment Trading System
- Many more articles can be found at Recent Articles
E. C. Riegel
- The Legacy of E. C. Riegel–A Primer on E.C. Riegel, by Spencer Heath MacCallum, with a Comment by Thomas H. Greco, Jr.
- The Monetary Philosophy of E. C. Riegel (slide show)
- Flight From Inflation
- Flight From Inflation – Annotated Precis by Thomas H. Greco, Jr.
- Private Enterprise Money
- A New Approach to Freedom
- The Monetary Wisdom of E. C. Riegel: An annotated précis of Private Enterprise Money,with commentary compiled by Thomas H. Greco, Jr.
- A New Approach to Freedom–Audio book, read by Matthew Slater.
- A Brief Statement of The Valun Private Enterprise Money System
- The Valun Mutual Money Plan
- The Basic Law of Contracts
- Riegel website
- Monetary Freedom Declaration
- Dollar Doomsday
Alfred B. Westrup
- The New Philosophy of Money or The Tragedy Of Economics “A textbook of economics dealing with the nature and office of money and the correct method of its supply.”
The German School of Money and Banking
- John Zube’s bibliography on Monetary Freedom. Lists thousands of books, articles, letters, etc., that are valuable to monetary innovators and historians, with links to many of them.
- The Classical Monetary System – According to the German School of Monetary Freedom by Richard C.B. Johnsson, Ph.D.
German translation: Das klassische Geldsystem – gemäß der deutschen Schule der Geldfreiheit
- Ulrich von Beckerath
– English texts
– German texts
- Walter Zander
- The Four Law Drafts A collaboration of Gustav Ramin, Heinrich Rittershausen, Mr. Munzer, Ulrich von Beckerath, Hans Meis, Walter Unger, and Walter Zander. First published as a manuscript in German in Berlin, May 12th, 1932.
- Heinrich Rittershausen
– The Evolution of Central Banking
- Edgard Milhaud
– A Plan for Immediate Action Against Unemployment and the Economic Crisis
- Theo Megalli
– Aktuelle Geldexperimente (in German)
Edward E. Popp
The Politics of Money
- The works of Prof. Carroll Quigley, including Tragedy and Hope: A History of the World in Our Time
- John Maynard Keynes: The Keynes Plan (1944)
- Introduction to Free Money and Free Banking
- Breaking the English Tradition
- John Zube on monetary freedom
- A Draft Manifesto of Monetary and Financial Rights and Liberties
- Some Writings of Thomas Jefferson
- The Money Masters
- The Currency Famine of 1893, John DeWitt Warner
- Money as Debt (video link)
- Money, Past, Present, and Future, Roy Davies
Research and Reviews
- Comment on Creating New Money: A Monetary Reform for the Information Age by Joseph Huber and James Robertson
- Review of The Lost Science of Money: The Mythology of Money – the Story of Power by Stephen Zarlenga
Publications of the Fourth World